What ATO thinks about this product.
- Quality product
- Best price
- Industry standard
- Not over complicated
- None on this product. It truly is a great product!
We rate it a 5/5!
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with large off-road tires
- Fully greasable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from 4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Uses a larger stud than stock
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Completely eliminates the stock style nylon liner for improved performance and durability
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Single Set includes: (1) upper, (1) lower
- Complete Set includes: 2 Single Sets
- 12 Month Unlimited-Warranty (see warranty information)
- Synergy High Performance Grease (PPM-4119) is the recommended grease for this product
Part # 8009-12 and 8009-12-01