Tacoma Switch Panel 8 Circuit Source SE W/Touchscreen 05-17 Tacoma. sPOD systems utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a Solid-State fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100 percent manufactured in the United States since 2006.
The touchscreen controller is small but packs a Big punch! (3-3/4w X 2-7/8h X 5/8 thk) The control module is a 3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet aluminum case with a 1 RAM mount installed on back panel. The connection between the SourceSE and the touchscreen uses a standard Ethernet cable 10 feet long.
Note: For 2004 and older Toyota Tacoma, please request the special 90 degree (2 tabs formed up) Source bracket. The industry leader in power and control solutions.
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
Options / parts required:
RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
RAM-238U Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
8-700-BT Add-on Bluetooth module to enable the system to be controlled by an iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini (Optional)
Please indicate if you are running LUX Lighting Systems LED lights. We will include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function properly.