Zone Offroad 4″ Strut Spacers Lift Kit 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Zone Offroad’s 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4wd 4″ Suspension System gives current model owners a complete and affordable system to clear up to 33″ tires, including everything needed to properly outfit your new truck for safe, reliable performance where ever your journey may lead you.
Up front the kits include a pair of heavy duty 1/4″ thick crossmembers, full width differential skid plate, and multipoint differential relocation brackets to create a strong subframe. These combined with the ductile iron steering knuckles all the system to work with the factory ESC System parameters to keep you safe on the road. Finishing off the front of this kit are a pair of top mounted strut spacers, new bump stops, sway bar relocation brackets and all the hardware needed to install. In the rear of these kits is a block kit to level the stance, new u-bolts, brake line extension and your choice of Zone hydro or nitro gas shocks.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Boxed Front & Rear Crossmembers
- Full Width Belly Pan For Differential Protection And A Strong Sub-Frame
- Solid Extended Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Stout Strut Spacers To Maintain Factory Struts And OE Ride Quality/Handling
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Over 90% Made In The USA
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18″ or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 33×12.50 tires require trimming
This product fits the following applications:
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 18×9 min.
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 33×12.50