Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper Brawler Bar for Jeep Wrangler CJ7 1976-1986 is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally "Built For the Hammers" with the best ground clearance, tire clearance and approach angle possible.
It is no wider than the Jeep's frame rails, with angled facets to improve its ability to slide over the rocks. The BFH bumper is CNC laser-cut from a single piece of high strength 3/16" plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The BFH bumper features an integrated winch mount and one-piece design.
The Brawler Bar is a lower-profile Stinger, fashioned after the 2-bend Stinger featured on our Original RockBrawler bumper for JK. The Brawler Bar features the most versatile combination of trail protection and a lower profile for easier access to the engine compartment, fitment into garages and trailers, etc. Plus it looks bad-ass! The Brawler Bar extends 7.4" forward from the front edge of the bumper, and 9.8" high from the top surface of the bumper.
- Lightweight, high clearance stubby bumper design
- Brawler Bar made of 1.5 X .120 wall DOM tubing with 3/16 plate steel gussets
- Integrated winch mount (requires Winch Fairlead Mount, sold separately)
- CNC laser cut from 3/16 plate steel
- Precision brake-formed for a perfect fit