The TeraFlex JK 4 Inch RHD Basic Suspension Lift Kit delivers the performance that you need to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back! This system includes 4 inch lift coil springs, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 37 inch tire. Aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required. Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon.
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler JK And Rubicon RHD
- JK 2 Door 4 Inch Basic Suspension Lift Kit - Right Hand Drive
- Right Hand Drive 2 Door Only
- This Kit Allows Up To 37 Inch Tire
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- This is not an all inclusive kit. Additional components are necessary for proper alignement and drivability such as a front adjustable trackbar and adjustable control arms.This kit must be used with adjustable control arms to establish correct caster and pinion angle during re-alignment. Driveline modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers P/N 2610000 or other exhaust modification for proper driveline clearance.