The TeraFlex JK 4 Inch Suspension Lift Kit delivers everything that you need to tackle some serious trails. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back! This system includes 4 inch lift coil springs, 9550 VSS shock absorbers, front adjustable trackbar, front sway bar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops, and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 37 inch tire. Aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inches backspacing or less are required.
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler JK And Rubicon
- JK 2 Door 4 Inch Lift Kit W/9550 VSS Shocks And Trackbar
- Includes Adjustable Trackbar
- Kit Allows Up To 37 Inch Tire
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- 9550 VSS Shocks Included
- This kit must be used with adjustable control arms to establish correct caster and pinion angle during re-alignment. Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers P/N 2610000 or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.