The TeraFlex JK 2.5 Inch Lift Kit is an ultra simple performance oriented lift kit that provides amazing highway drivability with very capable off road performance. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back! This kit includes 2.5 inch lift coil springs, front and rear shock extensions, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar frame bracket, bumpstop extensions and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 35 inch tire aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required.
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler JK And Rubicon
- JK 2 Door 2.5 Inch Lift Kit W/Shock Extensions
- Ultra Simple Performance Oriented Kit
- Allows To Run 35 Inch Tire
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Shocks Not Included
- 2012+ JKs may require exhaust spacers P/N 2610000 or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5 inches.